Who We Are
A Powerful Marketing Partner
Trust and Loyalty: Premier Brand Assets
There's perhaps no more enduring service symbol in the U.S. than the familiar AAA logo. From its inception in 1902, AAA was founded on service.
This simple charter - one of trusted friend and advocate - laid the foundation for the growth of a brand that has come to embody trust,
reliability and value from coast to coast and Canada.
Today there are:
- More than 55 million members
- 44 association clubs
- 1,100 local AAA offices in the U.S. and Canada
As a result of their fervent loyalty, AAA members trust everything associated with the AAA brand.
Advertisers who partner with AAA not only gain access to legions of influential consumers, their brand benefits from the implied endorsement or halo effect by AAA members.
AAA members rank above the MRI indices of U.S. adults
- AAA members are twice as likely to have a home valued over $500,000
- AAA members are twice as likely to have investments over $150,000
- AAA members have an average household income of $108,500
- AAA members have an average age of 52
- More than 8 out of 10 AAA members own their own home
Download Media Kit: Print »
Download Media Kit: Digital »
Did you know?
AAA reaches more adults than AARP, Better Homes & Gardens, Reader's Digest or Good Housekeeping.
AAA delivers more total readers than all 5 of the Travel books in our PIB competitive set.... COMBINED!
Only People and Better Homes & Gardens reach more women than AAA.
Pet Care ›